Saturday, October 15, 2011

:: i just need u now :') ::




yes, i need you now....
why? because i miss you. i need you.
there are a lot of things that make me keep missing you...


  • i miss the way you call me
  • i miss the way we talk on the phone for at least an hour
  • i miss the way you hold my hand, keep me close to you
  • i really miss the moment when you kiss my forehead :')
  • i miss the way you treat me
  • i miss your smell
  • i miss your smile
  • i miss your laugh
  • i miss your joke
  • i miss the way you care about me
  • i really miss your voice
  • i miss the way you said you love me
  • i miss to buff your nails
  • i miss to see you carry my purse, my phone
  • i miss to see you drive and i safely sit next to you
  • i miss to lay to your shoulder
  • i miss the moment when you tickle me
  • i miss to see the way you stare at me when i'm eating

i miss everything about you... i just need we to be like before...
i need you love 
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment